Media & Speaking Opportunities
As an expert in the leadership, marketing, and entrepreneurship spaces, Alexandrea (owner and CEO of Harrelson Media) often speaks & trains on a variety of media outlets.
Popular topics that Alexandrea can speak on:
- Developing a Team
- Scaling to Six Figures and Beyond
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Generic Digital Marketing Strategies
- Nurturing over Followers
Most Popular Topics Requested:
- The Follower Fallacy: why you don’t need followers to build a business (how we built our company with less than 500 IG followers)
- Bulletproof Mindset of a CEO - how to run your team
- Freedom of Growth - how to grow your business without going crazy
- The Leap - why you should just start that thing you’ve been thinking about doing (I tie in my story about being a VA for $300/month and what it turned into. I also chat a ton about how when I started my VA business I literally only owned a few boxes of stuff and was a newlywed)
- Multiply Your Marketing - the things you should be doing in 2021 to make more important waves in the online marketing space
What our clients say:
“We just hit 100K monthly pageviews because of you! I’m so excited!”
“She also pushed me to build a program that brought residual and passive income into my business.”
I needed to find a way to set myself up so I wasn’t leaving money on the table, which is what Alex helped me do. She also pushed me, which was the push that I truly needed, to build a program that brought residual and passive income into my business.
—Nicole, Coffee and Carpool
“Not to mention, her expertise in making the most of my launch, coaching me through each step of the way. I would be lost without her!”
Not only is Alex incredibly personable, but she also is incredibly knowledgeable and talented. I was blown away with her ability to bring my vision to life. Her eye for design of my membership site and everything that went along with it is second to none. Not to mention, her expertise in making the most of my launch, coaching me through each step of the way. I would be lost without her!
She took on my project with such dedication, I can’t thank her enough. Within just a few days of working with Alex, I’d already recommended her to my friends in the same line of business.
—Aylin Claahsen, Learning to the Core